Life... with only four letters in the alphabets, speaks volumes to many different individuals. As for us, life is what God has given and what we make out of it in obedience to Jesus Christ! So live life to the full... life is indeed exciting!

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Josh & Jess October 2006

Our kids are really growing up... fast! I have started working in KL and I would come back on weekends to see my family. And each time I come back, I see my kids have grown a little more. They are just so adorable and beautiful (perhaps we are just biased saying that being their Daddy and Mummy and all... wink! wink!... but they are a blessing to us!). What I would notice is Jess would have grown more hair, more talkative, dance more, whilst Josh would be more 'grown up' in his behaviour (in certain ways of course), more expressive in his emotions, more agile (he won a medal in school during sports day last week!!), etc..

Anyway, I thought it would be a good idea to capture them in photographs at this tender age of 2 and 4. These were taken yesterday during a lunch appointment with my brother and sister in-law.












































































































P.S. Josh was unwell today.. down with flu. So we finally decided to bring him to see a doctor. Guess who we bumped into?? Dancing Queen! It was a pleasant surprised to have met her in real life.

6 Comments:

Blogger My Rantings said...

Nice meeting you guys! Too bad you're relocating but do keep in touch! All the best in your new place.

8:25 AM, October 09, 2006

 
Blogger nona said...

hi, just bloghopping here...came across with your site, it's nice.
your kids were cute...

We used to lived in Johor for 9 yrs,..my kids grew up in there.:)

10:10 AM, October 11, 2006

 
Blogger Shionge said...

Hiya Andy, I think you've done a great job in having this blog about your kids & family :P

12:28 PM, October 11, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Andy, its been a long time that I didnt drop by, sorry. Your kids are beautiful, I bet you are so proud of them. My kids have grown fast too and I still want to cherish sweet memories with them this moment. We have moved to Salt Lake City, Utah and it is cold here....winter is coming soon. Last night was below 0 degree.

6:28 AM, October 12, 2006

 
Blogger ghee said...

welcome back!!
nice pics of your family.

hope you re okay now with your new location.

regards!!

3:11 PM, October 18, 2006

 
Blogger The Yongs said...

Hello all!

Thanks for dropping by and leaving your comments here. We have yet to make the BIG house move will do soon.. as the day gets nearer, stress builds up! I'm still commuting between Miri and KL. I have more or less done what I needed to do in the house in KL so would hopefully make moving in easier... anyway, God is good!

7:56 AM, October 19, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 








adopt your own virtual pet!


adopt your own virtual pet!



Click for Miri, Malaysia Forecast