Life... with only four letters in the alphabets, speaks volumes to many different individuals. As for us, life is what God has given and what we make out of it in obedience to Jesus Christ! So live life to the full... life is indeed exciting!

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Do you know this song?

We had lunch at the "new" Boulevard Restaurant this afternoon (will blog about the lunch / place later) and whilst we were enjoying lunch with the kids, they were playing this nice song over the P.A. system. I've heard this song before and I know it is a chinese song BUT I do not know the title nor who the singer is. Can anyone help? Can you tell me the singer and the title of this song? It's a nice song that I would like to add to my collection.


Oh, when you play the song (click on the podcast logo), you will also hear Josh & Jess' (including Mummy and Daddy's) voices (plus others at the restaurant). The music (an instrumental) is in the background.


P.S. Apologies that the music did not play earlier. I have corrected it now. Still appreciate your help! :D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to help, but when I click the play button, a message telling me the playlist is not found!

11:28 AM, August 06, 2006

 
Blogger The Yongs said...

Anonymous,
thks for dropping by... I have fixed the link now so the music is "playable". Hope you'll come back again and help to identify the song. Thanks!

4:30 PM, August 06, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 








adopt your own virtual pet!


adopt your own virtual pet!



Click for Miri, Malaysia Forecast