Life... with only four letters in the alphabets, speaks volumes to many different individuals. As for us, life is what God has given and what we make out of it in obedience to Jesus Christ! So live life to the full... life is indeed exciting!

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Back again...

It's been a long time since I last blog. Well, for those who are not aware of the latest happenings in the Yong's Family life, this family is undergoing a major change... a move to be exact. A job transfer to KL was offered and now Daddy has moved to KL first to prepare the place for the rest of the Yongs.

Yup, I was busy with furnishing up the house and only now I manage to get some time to blog.

I'll keep this post short as I will need to borrow a mattress form my sister to lay my weary head/body! Tonight's the first night I have moved into our rented pad in KL. It's a double storey terrace house, very close to my sister. All is well albeit tired from the mopping, running around and assembling furnitures from Ikea. Tomorrow will be another Sunday where I will try to find my place of worship... I have worshipped at SIB KL and tomorrow will be at Damansara Utama Methodist Church (DUMC). Still seeking a place to worship but trusting God's hands to guide.

Ok, I will sign out now. Time to get my mattress.... Good night!

3 Comments:

Blogger Prismwater said...

Wow.. No wonder you've not been bloggin. NOw you're moving to KL most likely you'll be more busy I guess.. ANyway, don't worry.. It's all good :D Surely the good Lord will bless you where ever you are.. ANyway, would like to dedicate you a song and hope that you'll be encouraged :)

Complete

Here I am, Oh God
I bring this sacrifice
My open heart, I offer up my life
I look to You, Lord
Your love that never ends
Restores me again

So I lift my eyes to you Lord
In your strength will I break through Lord
Touch me now, let your love fall down on me
I know your love dispels all my fears
Through the storm I will hold on Lord
And by faith I will walk on Lord
Then I'll see beyond my calvary one day
And I will be complete in You

I look to You, Lord
Your love that never ends
Restores me again

So I lift my eyes to you Lord
In your strength will I break through Lord
Touch me now, let your love fall down on me
I know your love dispels all my fears
Through the storm I will hold on Lord
And by faith I will walk on Lord
Then I'll see beyond my calvary one day
And I will be complete in
I will be complete in
I will be complete in You

5:36 PM, October 01, 2006

 
Blogger patienthelen^ said...

wow.. this IS big news.. and a big change

all the best to you and the family!
miri is only two hours away if you miss it~

and with airasia "everyone can fly~" frequently too :)

9:15 PM, October 01, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the best wishes to you and family in KL. I used to live and work in KL when I first came back from Sydney after graduation.

When you have settled down and have the time, please update your bookmark/links as I have also moved! My blog that is to www.fh2o.kuchingkayak.com

It's the same old blog but different address. Thanks and take care in KL!

4:57 PM, October 02, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 








adopt your own virtual pet!


adopt your own virtual pet!



Click for Miri, Malaysia Forecast