Life... with only four letters in the alphabets, speaks volumes to many different individuals. As for us, life is what God has given and what we make out of it in obedience to Jesus Christ! So live life to the full... life is indeed exciting!

Saturday, March 04, 2006

In the air...


In the air..., originally uploaded by Yong Family.

[10:48am 04-March-2006]

So here I am at 5097m (and climbing) above mean sea level travelling at 711kmph. I have just left KLIA on my way to Los Angeles in USA. My journey started this morning at 5:45am from home to the Miri airport. It was a smooth journey from Miri to KLIA. I'm on a business trip to New Orleans (final destination) for a week long meeting. I had to bid farewell to my family who are still in Miri, with my parents (parents were recruited as back-up when I found out about my trip a couple of weeks ago). Our first stop on this long haul flight will be Taipei.



[1:38pm 04-March-2006]

Crusing now at a speed of 982kmph, with an altitude of 11578m. Just passing the Phillipines. This means it's just under 1hr now to Taipei. The temperature outside is -17degC, but it's cosy and warm in here.



[3:18pm 04-March-2006]

I'm sitting at the waiting area in Chiang Kai Shek international airport in Taipei. Nothing fantastic, just normal. Will be boarding the plane for LA at 3:50pm. Just relaxing now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 








adopt your own virtual pet!


adopt your own virtual pet!



Click for Miri, Malaysia Forecast