Life... with only four letters in the alphabets, speaks volumes to many different individuals. As for us, life is what God has given and what we make out of it in obedience to Jesus Christ! So live life to the full... life is indeed exciting!

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Car wash afternoon


Car wash afternoon, originally uploaded by Yong Family.

Today seems to be a day filled with 'waiting'. Now I'm at the Lutong car wash... my car is in the queue waiting for its much needed 'bath'. Together with the other customers waiting for their vehicle to be cleaned, I overheard a conversation between two 'uncles'. They were discussing why they brought their cars here. To sum it up, the reasons given are :

1. It saves time; because according to uncle, it takes the same time for him to wash his car at home! (duh, uncle... u driving a bus-meh that takes you more than 1 hr to wash your car?? Please-la.)

2. It is more water efficient! (At that point in time, I was already breaking out with a smirk on my face... Uncle, how much are you payimg for water?? Do you live in Miri or some other continent?? How can you justify the amount you pay for the car wash as being more water efficient = pay less for water bill compared to wash at home?? Please-la! Fyi, water in Malaysia is not that expensive.)


















All I can say is the main reason I come here is because I am too LAZY to get wet and get all worked out and tired for washing my car. There, I've come out in the open and said it. Confession for the day...ha ha ha. (I could probably give reasons better than uncle like I like to find time to sit down and blog in peace! Go figure! :D )


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 








adopt your own virtual pet!


adopt your own virtual pet!



Click for Miri, Malaysia Forecast