Life... with only four letters in the alphabets, speaks volumes to many different individuals. As for us, life is what God has given and what we make out of it in obedience to Jesus Christ! So live life to the full... life is indeed exciting!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

What a Daddy feels...

Sharing with you this beautiful song by Bob Carlisle, Butterfly Kisses (click here for the lyrics). This song beautifully sums up a relationship between a girl and her Daddy. I guess Daddies everywhere would feel the same about their daughters... I do!

Here's part of the lyrics...

"Butterfly kisses, with her mama there
Sticking little flowers all up in her hair
"Walk me down the aisle, daddy, it's just about time"
"Does my wedding gown look pretty, daddy?"
"Daddy, don't cry."
With all that I've done wrong,
I must have done something right
To deserve her love every morning,
And butterfly kisses
I couldn't ask God for more, man, this is what love is
I know I've gotta let her go, but I'll always remember
Every hug in the morning, and butterfly kisses..."

Here's a pic of my daughter.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marc Tillis said...

Bob Carlisle came to our church a few years back - sang that song and as I looked around the congregation grown men were crying all over the place.

You have a beautiful daughter - enjoy her to the fullest and never take for granted those "little" things around you.

11:06 PM, March 01, 2006

 
Blogger The Yongs said...

Thanks for dropping by Marc (all the way from the States) and you are most welcome to come back. It must have been such a blessing from God to your church to have Bob himself ministering the song. God bless!

9:20 AM, March 02, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 








adopt your own virtual pet!


adopt your own virtual pet!



Click for Miri, Malaysia Forecast