Life... with only four letters in the alphabets, speaks volumes to many different individuals. As for us, life is what God has given and what we make out of it in obedience to Jesus Christ! So live life to the full... life is indeed exciting!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A day in Kuala Lumpur



















A day in Kuala Lumpur, originally uploaded by Yong Family.

It was a beautiful day in KL today. After a heavy down pour last night, the sky ccleared up beautifully. This picture was taken from KLCC Tower 1, where we had our meeting today. The KL tower in the pic looks fantastic with the early sunrise at the background.








2 hours later... still clear blue sky with no smog!

Just before heading back to my hotel this afternoon, I dropped by KLCC Suria Shopping centre to try out a much talked about ice cream parlour by my colleague. It is called New Zealand Natural. I had the Butterscotch Walnut ice cream and it was just heavenly. Indeed, this ice cream parlour serves very good ice cream, with ordinary flavours like Chocolate to wacky ones like Crazy Monkey!









After heading back to my hotel, I decided to get my lunch prior to catching my flight back to Miri. I was in the mood for 'Char Siew' and roast pork. So I proceeded to my favourite place for roast meats; U-Village Hong Kong restaurant located at the back of Sungei Wang.

































So here I am now at KLIA, waiting for my flight home and blogging here to pass time. Home sweet home...here I come.

1 Comments:

Blogger Francis Ho said...

Great pics of KL Tower! Well done n sounds like u had a great trip but there's nothing like home sweet home! Have a nice weekend!

10:14 PM, February 24, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 








adopt your own virtual pet!


adopt your own virtual pet!



Click for Miri, Malaysia Forecast