Life... with only four letters in the alphabets, speaks volumes to many different individuals. As for us, life is what God has given and what we make out of it in obedience to Jesus Christ! So live life to the full... life is indeed exciting!

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Apam Balik

What shall I blog tonight? Hmm... it has been a looong day this Saturday. Perhaps I shall blog about one of my favourite dessert... no, not ice cream (I did say ONE of my fav.) but "apam balik"! It's like pancake but the difference is that it has peanut filling which is usually splattered with a generous layer of either butter or "Planta" (margarine) on it. It's best to have it hot i.e. straight from the pan. Last Friday, I managed to get some from my faithful supplier at the Saberkas "pasar malam". Managed to take a photo of him cooking the "apam balik".

















However, as it was so delicious, I did not manage to take any photos of the "apam balik"! : ( Maybe next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 








adopt your own virtual pet!


adopt your own virtual pet!



Click for Miri, Malaysia Forecast