Life... with only four letters in the alphabets, speaks volumes to many different individuals. As for us, life is what God has given and what we make out of it in obedience to Jesus Christ! So live life to the full... life is indeed exciting!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

For my Valentine...

Today's the day called Valentine.. a celebration of love worldwide. Flowers do convey pretty words of love but what matters most of all is love from the heart. To my Valentine, my love, my wife... I love you!
















Bought these flowers for my Valentine...
















... three pink roses...
















... to say I love you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Francis Ho said...

How sweet of you!

10:11 PM, February 15, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hubby I love you too!

11:21 PM, February 15, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 








adopt your own virtual pet!


adopt your own virtual pet!



Click for Miri, Malaysia Forecast