Life... with only four letters in the alphabets, speaks volumes to many different individuals. As for us, life is what God has given and what we make out of it in obedience to Jesus Christ! So live life to the full... life is indeed exciting!

Friday, February 10, 2006

Nice Tau Geh Mee in Kuching!
















This is one of my favourite noodle from Kuching. I had it while I was there for Chinese New Year. It's simple, yellow noodles cooked with sweet black sauce, egg and tau-geh. It's called tau-geh mee. The original tau-geh mee (from my childhood days) is sold by this uncle who has a "three wheeled cycle" (was going to type tricycle but doesn't sound right) stall. He still operates outside Goh Say Lak in Kuching. But the one I had (as in the pic) was from Kitchen Specialty in Padungan. It's really good! Lovin' it! Too bad I can't find it here in Miri.

2 Comments:

Blogger Francis Ho said...

My favourite is at the hawker stalls above Kenyalang Market - available at night time only. My mouth is watering thinking about it!

4:28 PM, February 10, 2006

 
Blogger The Yongs said...

If only Miri sells this... I'm missing it already! Thanks for the tip on the Kenyalang Market stall... will try that out when I get back to Kuching next.

5:34 PM, February 10, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 








adopt your own virtual pet!


adopt your own virtual pet!



Click for Miri, Malaysia Forecast