Life... with only four letters in the alphabets, speaks volumes to many different individuals. As for us, life is what God has given and what we make out of it in obedience to Jesus Christ! So live life to the full... life is indeed exciting!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Hosanna

Just bought my 2007 Hillsong album entitled "Savior King". There's this one song called Hosanna that I find most interesting. The choir that I am in will be worshiping Him with this song this coming Saturday and Sunday. I can't wait to have the full worship team worshiping His majesty with this song! Awesome...

Here are the lyrics.
For the song, you may want to download it at
http://www.esnips.com/web/Hosanna

Be blessed!

Hillsong United - Hosanna

Verse 1
I see the King of glory
Coming down the clouds with fire
The whole earth shakes, the whole earth shakes
I see His love and mercy
Washing over all our sin
The people sing, the people sing

Chorus
Hosanna, hosanna
Hosanna in the highest (x2)

Verse 2
I see a generation
Rising up to take the place
With selfless faith, with selfless faith
I see a near revival
Stirring as we pray and seek
We're on our knees, we're on our knees

Bridge
Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like You have loved me
Break my heart for what breaks Yours
Everything I am for Your Kingdom's cause
As I walk from earth into eternity


2 Comments:

Blogger GraceSupang said...

Hi Uncle.... I love this song too... esp when it comes to the bridge... :) we're gonna bring it during the free to be concert next month.. God Bless!! :D

p/s: i've been ur silent-blog-reader all this while.... Tadaa..
and oh ya, Uncle, i ody linked u up hope u dun mind.. :D

8:36 AM, July 31, 2007

 
Blogger The Yongs said...

Hi "mysterious" girl! You're most welcome to visit our blog. Nice to know that we are communicating even though we are all miles apart.

Oo, I love the bridge of the song too! We will be singing it this Sat and Sunday during the two church services. I am excited for your Free-2-B concert too! God bless! And regards to your Dad! :D

7:03 PM, August 01, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 








adopt your own virtual pet!


adopt your own virtual pet!



Click for Miri, Malaysia Forecast