Life... with only four letters in the alphabets, speaks volumes to many different individuals. As for us, life is what God has given and what we make out of it in obedience to Jesus Christ! So live life to the full... life is indeed exciting!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Chocolate Mud Cake anyone?
















I have to take leave today and tomorrow as my wife has gone an a Company trip in KK, Sabah for a night. Thus, this afternoon, after Josh woke up from his afternoon nap, we decided to get some cake at the San Francisco Coffee place located in "M Square" building. My colleague was raving about how tempting the Chocolate Mud Cake was when she was there for lunch the day before. So I decided to try it out. We did a takeaway as it would be easier for Josh and I to enjoy the cake and drinks at home. After all, it's only 15 mins ride from M Square to home.
















And there you have it, the chocolate mud cake. I was expecting a larger piece but hey, this is from a coffee house so don't expect too big a portion.


















We had the cake and the icing was very yummy i.e. rich and thick chocolate taste but the cake was too dry. Josh did enjoy it though.
















Don't worry, I did not feed my son with a high caffine drink like coffee. His was the Frappe Chocolate drink (he only had a few sips.. so daddy finished it all later!! Ha ha! That's how daddies get fat!), while I had a Mocha. All in all, we had a nice afternoon "tea".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 








adopt your own virtual pet!


adopt your own virtual pet!



Click for Miri, Malaysia Forecast