Life... with only four letters in the alphabets, speaks volumes to many different individuals. As for us, life is what God has given and what we make out of it in obedience to Jesus Christ! So live life to the full... life is indeed exciting!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Eye on Malaysia

Last Saturday, we went to Lake Titiwangsa again to view the Eye at night. I also wanted to get some good night shots of the place. So I brought along my DSLR camera and my tripod... no flash photography; just playing with the exposure/aperture of the DSLR camera to hopefully get good shots.

We not only saw the Eye but also a laser show on the lake. Colourful lasers made such vivid pictures on a mist spray on the lake. Very spectacular. Of course the theme of the laser show is "Visit Malaysia".

Here are some of the pictures that I took, which I was very pleased with.
Enjoy.



















This is the laser show, right on Lake Titiwangsa. Can you see the picture of dancers in traditional costumes?

















The Eye, stopping to fill its gondolas with excited passengers.


















Wow! Spinning real fast!!! No-la, actually this is a camera trick.. by setting the camera to long exposure time.



And finally, my favourite....

1 Comments:

Blogger My Rantings said...

You've been tagged! :D

3:20 PM, May 22, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 








adopt your own virtual pet!


adopt your own virtual pet!



Click for Miri, Malaysia Forecast