Life... with only four letters in the alphabets, speaks volumes to many different individuals. As for us, life is what God has given and what we make out of it in obedience to Jesus Christ! So live life to the full... life is indeed exciting!

Thursday, April 05, 2007

My First DSLR Camera : Canon 400D

So, I have finally made up my mind... actually the excellent cannot-resist deal (and it really caught me off guard) helped me make up my mind. We were at GE Mall at Ampang having our lunch last Sunday. My brother in-law was with us and we sort of talked about DSLR cameras. (By the way, DSLR stands for Digital Single Lens Reflex.) He informed me that there is a camera shop on the ground floor of the mall. I was a bit skeptical about checking out the shop for cameras as I did not expect the prices to be reasonable. This is because this mall is known to be an 'ex-pat' mall... jacked up prices... bottom line is things at the mall are expensive-la.

Nevertheless, I went to have a look at the prices since we were there already. I asked for a list of prices of cameras that I was interested in. When the price for the Canon 400D came round, I could not believe my ears! I asked him to check it again and he confirmed it. I didn't buy it then but walked out of the shop bewildered! Such a good deal... should I get it? Should I survey some more? I told myself to wait it out so that I can think more clearly when the 'excitement' of finding such a good price dies down a bit. We went home but the whole afternoon I was thinking about the camera.

Finally, I cannot tahan anymore (I even went to the gym later that afternoon to take my mind away from it!) and went back to the shop after dinner and bought it. Do I regret getting it? Definitely not.

I am very pleased with the photos I have taken of my kids. They turned out beautifully... in low light some more! Have a look at the two shots.... worth it la!



















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 








adopt your own virtual pet!


adopt your own virtual pet!



Click for Miri, Malaysia Forecast