Life... with only four letters in the alphabets, speaks volumes to many different individuals. As for us, life is what God has given and what we make out of it in obedience to Jesus Christ! So live life to the full... life is indeed exciting!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Kena Tagged... lagi!

Ok, yet another tag.... this time from Dancing Queen in Miri.
This one is called Twelve Layers... sounds like a cake or something but too bad, cannot eat them. Hope I'm not revealing too much about me, myself & I!

Layer One : On The Outside
Name : Strong, Manly (that's what my name means)
Birth Date : 18 July, moo moo year (pile up those prezzies for me... you've been informed!) :D
Current Status : Married with kids
Eye Colour : Brown
Hair Colour : Black
Righty or Lefty : Righty

Layer Two : On The Inside
Your Heritage : Chinese
Your Fear : God
Your Weakness : Not a multi tasker... unlike wife.
Your Perfect Pizza : Aloha Chicken from Dominos (for now.. until I find another variant at another pizza parlour)

Layer Three : Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First Thing When You Wake Up : Weekend?
Your Bedtime : 11pm (but if CSI is on... can be midnight! Hee hee hee)
Your Most Missed Memory : my childhood days with my cousin

Layer Four : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : Coke
McDonald's or Burger King : Burger King! Those grilled meat tastes great!
Single or Group Dates : Single (never done group dates but going out as a group, yes la.)
Adidas or Nike : Nike
Tea or Nestea : Teh-C-peng
Chocolate or Vanilla : Vanilla, hands down... although Jess will strongly disagree with daddy's choice.
Cappucino or Coffee : Cappucino...yum!

Layer Five : Do You ...
Smoke : Nope, lungs clean clean.
Curse : Not a habit, thank God.
Take a Shower : every morning, every evening, thank you.
Have a Crush : err... no-leh.
Think You've Been In Love - Still am.
Go To School : Done that for 17 years liao... and no more.
Want To Get Married : Oredi.
Believe In Yourself : Yes
Think You're a Health Freak : Not yet... but started going to the gym in KL.

Layer Six : In The Past Month
Drank Alcohol : Yes, I like my wines...
Gone To The Mall : We are in KL now... so obvious answer... YES.
Been On Stage : Yes
Eaten Sushi : YES... I like my rolls.
Dyed Your Hair : No

Layer Seven : Have You Ever ...
Played A Stripping Game : Never, not going to either!
Changed Who You Were To Fit In : Nope

Layer Eight : Age
You're Hoping To Get Married : Oredi happily married.. no need to hope and hope again! But I got married before 30 years old.

Layer Nine : In A Girl/Guy
Best Eye Colour : black
Best Hair Colour : black
Short Hair or Long Hair : Short hair for guys, err... long hair for ladies(?)

Layer Ten : What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago : thinking about what to write in here
1 Hour Ago : thinking about how to rent a car during our upcoming hols.
4.5 Hours Ago : thinking about how to submit our Income Tax forms!!!
1 Month Ago : thinking of which DSLR camera to buy
1 Year Ago : thinking about moving to KL

Layer Eleven : Finish The Sentence
I Love : my Lord Jesus Christ
I Feel : good, blessed and content!
I Hate : the smell of 'old' cooking oil... yucks!
I Hide : my toes well as now i have these 'so called' "Crocs" covered up sandals!
I Need : a full suspension mountain bike... bad! Don't ask me why I need it... :(

Layer Twelve : Tag Five People
1. PW
2. Amy
3. Helen
4. Mag
5. Sabrina


I thought of including these two pics as they remind me of layers...




































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 








adopt your own virtual pet!


adopt your own virtual pet!



Click for Miri, Malaysia Forecast