Life... with only four letters in the alphabets, speaks volumes to many different individuals. As for us, life is what God has given and what we make out of it in obedience to Jesus Christ! So live life to the full... life is indeed exciting!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Woohoo! Got my 19" LCD monitor!

I got a phone call from my wife this afternoon at work. It went something like this :

My wife : Dear, did you buy a computer? There's someone here delivering two boxes of err.. computer.
Me : Computer?? No-le...
Then it struck me...
Me : It's the LCD monitor, not computer.
My wife : Two boxes is it?
Me : Two boxes? Can't be leh, but nevermind. Accept it and I will look at it when I get back home.

After hanging up, I was so excited as I suspect that those boxes are the LCD monitor (was wondering what the second box was!). Indeed, when I reached home, there it was... two boxes with the Dell logo on it. Dell has delivered the goods I bought on-line for the first time... just within 6 days! Not bad considering I'm in East Malaysia. So here are the pics of my 19" Ultrasharp(TM) Flat Panel LCD monitor. BTW, the second box was the power chord.
















Immediately set it up for the potrait look! Loved it.. and still loving it! All the blogs I visit looks so different and ... err, nice!
















This is a slim beauty... images are crisp and sharp. Not noticed any ghosting yet. The best part I reckon is that I get to replace my old 15" LCD monitor which was beginning to show signs of "tear" i.e. can visibly see three vertical lines across the screen already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 








adopt your own virtual pet!


adopt your own virtual pet!



Click for Miri, Malaysia Forecast