Life... with only four letters in the alphabets, speaks volumes to many different individuals. As for us, life is what God has given and what we make out of it in obedience to Jesus Christ! So live life to the full... life is indeed exciting!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Beef Jerky anyone??































Beef Jerky... this is something the cowboys of the west take their pride in as one of the "greatest food" then and now! It is strips of dried BBQ beef marinated with various flavours i.e. from black pepper to teriyaki sauces (as pictured above)! Got this packet from Houston, Texas when I was making a business trip there in December 2005. My opinion of beef jerky? Well, I still prefer our Bak Gua or Bak Poh (dried BBQ pork meat - also marinated with different sauces and sometimes even coated with honey... yummy!) and Chinese New Year is round the corner when we will have our fill of Bak Poh and other yummy delights! Yeah for CNY!! Fyi, CNY will be celebrated on 29/1/06 (Sun).

2 Comments:

Blogger Doc said...

That Dolphin swing is cute! Are you blogging through your xda?

10:13 PM, January 10, 2006

 
Blogger The Yongs said...

Hi Doc! Thanks for dropping by. Yes, I do blog from my XDAIIs when I'm outside. Else it will be through my home desktop. I hope you don't mind me adding your blog to my page? God bless.

8:31 PM, January 11, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 








adopt your own virtual pet!


adopt your own virtual pet!



Click for Miri, Malaysia Forecast