Life... with only four letters in the alphabets, speaks volumes to many different individuals. As for us, life is what God has given and what we make out of it in obedience to Jesus Christ! So live life to the full... life is indeed exciting!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Kena tagged

Ok, this is definitely the first time that I have ever been tagged... thanks to friend Helen, the patient one! It's a simple tag to describe 6 weird things about yourself. The rules also need to be posted in the blog so here they are.

Each player of this game starts out by stating 6 weird things about themselves. People who gets tagged needs to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read you blog!

The 6 things (some are not that weird I think) are :

1. My socks are neatly folded and stacked in a vertical position in my wardobe drawers... amongst other 'articles' in the drawer.

2. I clean out the toaster everytime after I am done toasting; to clear the crumbs from the toaster. Just won't do anything else until that is done!

3. My plate and spoon/fork are washed after every meal by... me!

4. CSI series on Astro is a must even though it has been a long and tiring day.

5. I am quite a neat freak when it comes to tidiness around the house.

6. Everytime we visit Ikea, I must buy at least an item before I leave the store!

So am I that weird after all? Nevermind, I have a wonderful wife and kids so I'm not too bothered whether I'm weird or not. I'm contented.

Ok, now rule number two kicks in...tag others.
1. PW
2. Eddie
3. Andrew
4. Mag
5. Amy
6. Sabrina

I've left messages in most of their chatboxes so that rule number 3 accomplished.
Over and out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 








adopt your own virtual pet!


adopt your own virtual pet!



Click for Miri, Malaysia Forecast