Life... with only four letters in the alphabets, speaks volumes to many different individuals. As for us, life is what God has given and what we make out of it in obedience to Jesus Christ! So live life to the full... life is indeed exciting!

Friday, January 20, 2006

It has been a hectic and busy week for me. But am glad that the weekend has started for me. So where was I in blogging... oh, yes, food review of Slippery Senoritas. So what did we have? I had the rib eyed steak (well done cause I dislike raw meat!) whilst my wife had a mediterranean dish (can't quite recall the nam, but if I do, I will edit the post here).































Picture above is the rib-eye steak. Presentation of the food was pleasing to the eyes. There were some steamed veges like cauliflowers, carrots (the usual). So how was the meat? Since I had a fantastic steak whilst I was in Houston, Texas in December, I felt that the meat was a bit dry (not juicy... maybe it was the well-done effect??) but the marinade was good.

My wife found her pasta dish interesting as there were layers of aubergines (brinjals) in her dish!
















I must say that we were very impressed with the ambience of the place.. well decorated, nice mediterranean music, etc.. And oh, they have an outlet in Penang too. Here's the address :
LotB3A The Garage
No.2 Penang Road
10000 Penang
Malaysia
Tel.: 04-263 6868

So for the Penang folks out there, you may wish to dine there and share your experience.













































All in all, we had a wonderful evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 








adopt your own virtual pet!


adopt your own virtual pet!



Click for Miri, Malaysia Forecast