Life... with only four letters in the alphabets, speaks volumes to many different individuals. As for us, life is what God has given and what we make out of it in obedience to Jesus Christ! So live life to the full... life is indeed exciting!

Saturday, December 30, 2006

My New Card Reader

* This is not the 'fishy' post yet.... but keep reading *

Yesterday I was at Low Yatt Plaza and bought myself a card reader. It looks real good and of course, it works!

There are so many digital stuff out there now that either works or partially functions. That was why I went back to Low Yatt Plaza yesterday; to return a defective gadget I boght earlier on (a USB Hub cum Card Reader). Went to get a refund but they say I have to choose another item! So I ended up with this nice looking card reader... and it works beautifully!

I made it 'stand' by placing some 'blue-tac' at the base of the device and this has helped the ergonomics greatly. I'm using this device now to upload my photos to this blog and also to my Digital Photo Album on my PC. All in all, it is a nice nifty little gadget... besides looking great of course! I'm happy.

















It is "standing" in front of my PC speakers.

















I love the LEDs that give the status of each card that is plugged into the device! Nice touch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 








adopt your own virtual pet!


adopt your own virtual pet!



Click for Miri, Malaysia Forecast