Life... with only four letters in the alphabets, speaks volumes to many different individuals. As for us, life is what God has given and what we make out of it in obedience to Jesus Christ! So live life to the full... life is indeed exciting!

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Dear friends in the air


Dear friends in the air, originally uploaded by Yong Family.

*****************************
Post-Blog : This was was meant to have gone up on Wednesday this week but due to connectivity problem, it only went up today! I'm back in Miri now. Have a great weekend!
*****************************

If you are wondering what the subject matter is about, well, it is me flying to KL again (yes, I can hear you say again?) and well, guess who I met? It is our dear friends from UK who has been residing in Miri for quite some time now. They are Dr. John & Pauline Williamson. We met them in church when they first settled here in Miri. Both retired but full of energy and a joy to know.



We exchanged some brief news about our destination and to my pleasant surprise they are heading back to UK for two very joyous occasions... the wedding of their son and the birth of their second grandchild! Wow! What can beat that feeling for parents to see their children marry and the birth of their grandkids! I guess the Yongs will just have to wait for our turn.



Anyway, when I told Pauline that I was going to KL for meetings, it pales in comparison on what I was going to do in Kl (work) compared to the celebration of new beginnings that awaits them in UK!! Work vs. family... which one is more important? I think you know my answer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

work vs. family? it's a clear cut.. family of course..u're a bz man uncle..

5:50 PM, June 17, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 








adopt your own virtual pet!


adopt your own virtual pet!



Click for Miri, Malaysia Forecast