Life... with only four letters in the alphabets, speaks volumes to many different individuals. As for us, life is what God has given and what we make out of it in obedience to Jesus Christ! So live life to the full... life is indeed exciting!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Hot vanilla latte


Hot vanilla latte, originally uploaded by Yong Family.

I'm caught in the rain in KL. Just had lunch and ready to head back to my hotel when it decided to pour. So now I'm stuck at Dome with my hot cup of vanilla latte... waiting for the rain to stop. A pause in my hectic day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,
im just wondering wat pose are u doin in Shell... it makes me curious cuz u really travel a lot... hey.. that latte looks delicious..how was it?

amy

4:44 PM, April 18, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hubby, do bring back some goodies for the 3 of us left to fend for ourselves for 3 days...

10:42 PM, April 18, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 








adopt your own virtual pet!


adopt your own virtual pet!



Click for Miri, Malaysia Forecast